There are no products in your cart.
  • (800) 495-6612‬
  • Login
  • 0
    There are no products in your cart.

Exam Prep, Continuing Education & Books


Obtain or Renew Your License in Washington

There are separate departments that handle Electrical and Plumbing Licenses. We have compiled the information from both to create the pages below, which outline the requirements for obtaining a license. Both licensing departments fall under the Washington State Department of Labor & Industries.

The state requires all licensees to complete continuing education prior to each renewal (every 2 or 3 years depending on license type). RocketCert can also help you renew your license by helping you understand exactly what the state will expect from you when it comes time to renew.

At RocketCert, we offer industry leading exam prep, and continuing education. In addition, we stock the references that you need and can use during the exam. All our training is backed with our No Pass, No Pay guarantee.

RocketCert customer obtaining or renewing their South Dakota Contractor license through RocketCerton the RocketCert website or on the mobile app.
About Us

Why should I choose RocketCert?

At RocketCert, we strive to be the best (while having fun in the process). This means having not only the best quality of education, but also industry leading technology. Best yet, we are here for you 7 days a week. Have a question or comment? Give us a call or contact us to send us a message. Ready to begin? Select your State above and start immediately. Of course, you can resume later!


Why pay for something knowing your time with it is limited? At RocketCert, we believe in offering lifetime access to your training, even though it will not be needed.


Our education is written industry experts. We believe in helping you with your career, and that help begins with offering best in class education.


We are here for you. Have a question? Need support? Our team is available 7 days a week for technical support. We pride ourselves in taking care of you.


Fail your exam? Prefer a different style of course? Other events taking place in your life? Give us a call and we can process a refund within 30 days of purchase for any reason. Exam prep courses are backed with our No Pass, No Pay guarantee.

Testing Agency Contact

Find Your Course

Obtain Your License (Exam Prep)

Washington issues Journeyman, Master, and Electrician Administrator licenses. Find out what the state requires and how to pass the license on the first attempt.

  • Exam Prep: $279
  • Prep, Books, Tabs Bundle: $442 $399
Learn more

Journeyman Plumbers are required to take and pass the state exam prior to obtaining a license. Find the most up-to-date licensing requirements and prepare for your license online with RocketCert.

  • Exam Prep Coming Soon
Learn more
Find Your Course

Renew Your License (Continuing Education)

24 hours of continuing education are required for Electrical Administrators, Master Electricians and General Electricians who are licensed in the state of Washington. Take it with us today online.

  • 24 Hours Bundle: $159
  • 16 Hours NEC: $119
  • 8 Hours NEC: $79
  • 4 Hours RCW/WAC: $39
Learn more

16 hours of continuing education are required every 3 years for Journey & Residential Speciality Plumbers and 8 hours annually are required for Plumber Trainees each renewal. Take it with us today online.

  • 4 Hours: $49
  • 8 Hours: $79
  • 24 Hours: $159
Learn more